Wakala deposit is a safe and suitable investment
How Wakala deposit works:
- The Customer entrusts the Bank with the management of its funds;
- The Bank using its knowledge and experience invests in carefully selected projects;
- The profit is distributed between the Customer and the Bank.
Advantages of Wakala deposit:
- Reliability confirmed by high investment-grade credit ratings of the Group*;
- High profitability;
- Investments in projects that comply with the rules and principles of Sharia.
*High investment-grade credit rating of ADCB PJSC: A + from Fitch Ratings and A from Standard and Poor's
Terms and rates for the Wakala deposit for corporate customers are determined individually.
For further details on the terms and conditions applicable to the Wakala deposit kindly refer to the Agreement, visit a branch location or contact the Contact center of the Bank.