The first exclusive Hajj debit cards for people making the Hajj and Umrah pilgrimages
Features and Benefits:
- Possibility of accumulating fund for a trip to Umrah / Hajj;
- Cash withdrawal in national currency from ATMs in Kazakhstan – up to KZT 350 000 free of charge, above the limit – 0.5%;
- Cash withdrawal from ATMs around the world – 1.2% (min. KZT 500), in Saudi Arabia – free of charge;
- Cashback – 0.3%;
- 0.1% of the amount of cashless payments (POS terminals, Internet payments) is transferred to charity;
- Issue of the card – KZT 5 000 ;
- Delivery of the card within the Kazakhstan –free of charge;
- No card service charge;
- Issue of an additional card and maintenance – free of charge;
- Purchases and payments through the Internet banking alhilalonline – KZT 0.
For more detailed information on tariffs for Hajj debit cards, please see the section Tariffs
Apply for a card now:
- Submit an application on the website or contact one of the Bank's branch;
- Require document: identity card*;
- A courier will deliver the card at a time convenient for you.
In accordance with the rules and principles of the Sharia, payment for certain goods and services is restricted** :
- Entertaining and entertainment facilities (night clubs, bars, pubs);
- Shops selling tobacco and alcohol;
- Gambling establishments and gambling (casinos, bookmakers’ offices, lotteries);
- Shops selling religious goods
- Stores selling weapons;
- Other products and services prohibited by Sharia.
We draw your attention to the fact that if the Sharia prohibited transactions are carried out, the transaction will be terminated.
Please read the agreement carefully to fully understand the terms and conditions of the debit card use. You may also visit a branch location or contact the Contact center of the Bank for more information.
*The Bank may request additional documents
** The Bank is not responsible for transactions prohibited by Sharia