Debit card Gold/Platinum that complies with the rules and principles of Sharia:
- CashBack: Gold – 0.5%, Platinum – 0.8%;
- Free cash withdrawal in national currency via ATM network of Kazakhstan: Gold – up to KZT 350 000 in a month, Platinum – up to KZT 500 000 in a month, above this limit – 0.5%;
- Cash withdrawal in ATM network around the world – 1.2% (min. KZT 500), in UAE – up to KZT 500 000 per month free of charge, above this limit – 1.2% per transaction;
- Purchases and payments through the Internet banking alhilalonline – KZT 0;
- Monthly maintenance: Gold – KZT 250, Platinum – KZT 400.
For more detailed information on tariffs for debit cards, please see the section Tariffs.
In accordance with the rules and principles of Sharia, payment for certain goods and services is restricted**:
- Entertaining and entertainment facilities (nightclubs, bars, pubs);
- Shops selling tobacco and alcohol;
- Pork and Products containing pork;
- Gambling establishments and gambling (casinos, bookmakers’ offices, lotteries);
- Conventional Pawnshops and conventional microcredit organizations;
- Stores selling weapons;
- Other products and services prohibited by Sharia.
We draw your attention to the fact that if the Sharia prohibited transactions are carried out, the transaction will be terminated.
Please read the agreement carefully to fully understand the terms and conditions of the debit card use. You may also visit a branch location or contact the Contact center of the Bank for more information.
*The Bank may request additional documents
** The Bank is not responsible for transactions prohibited by Sharia